my collection of things
Letter from the interior
- my web-log on "spiritual but not religious"
- which I discovered through an interest in dowsing. My theory of what it is and the varities possible.
I wrote an app to make longer-term group conversations easier in Facebook, it needs more development:
my collection of spirit-worthy designs, accumulated over the years:
, anwealdDesigns @ cafepress
I took part in the Yes2AV electoral reform campaign, and my response to that absolute disaster was this petition:
- my part in the great saga.
- Christianity seen as a zen path.
- a scheme for moderating cross-posted usenet articles.
my home page.
Invent "anweald" as a name. It's supposed to be a new Old English word meaning "of the forest
on the hill", constructed from Sweet's Anglo-Saxon Primer.
When the web came along I found it already existed, it's even in Beowulf, and
means power and authority, which was nice. Used as a trading name when
working as a freelance computer programmer.